Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
Using a virtual private network (VPN) is a great way to securely connect to a private network over the internet. It establishes an encrypted connection that ensures that all data is securely transmitted between devices on the VPN. The main benefit of using a VPN is that it prevents any unauthorized access to your traffic and is a great way to securely work from home.
Common Uses for VPNs
- Avoid ISP throttling of specific websites and streaming services.
- Bypass Geographical Restrictions (International Databases + Libraries).
- Completely protect against any eavesdropping while using public WiFi.
- Remain anonymous by hiding your location and traffic.
- Securely access sensitive work resources from home.
Contact Us To Get Started
As everyone's requirements are unique, Landshark IT is prepared to work with you to identify your individual needs. Our technicians have years of experience working with private networks and have the tools to provide support 24x7. Feel free to Contact US for more information.